How do those sitting at a desk job all day long stay healthy and burn fat if they gain weight. People like me who out of compulsion have to sit the entire day writing is there no hope for burn that extra ounce of fat? Well the long breath diet is all about to change that.
There is hope yet in the form of this unique weight loss program called the “long breath diet” that doesn’t entitle heavy workouts but just deep breathing. It was discovered by Former a Japanese actor and now a dietician and health guru Miki Ryosuke discovered the technique while trying out exercises for his back as advised by a therapist. His YouTube video shows in detail how the long breath diet works.
The long breath diet
The long breath diet requires an inhale-exhale technique that helped Ryosuke lose 28 pounds and 5 inches in 50 days. The technique involves breathing for 2 minutes every day and of course a healthy diet. The long breath diet consists of either of two techniques.
- Stand with one leg forward and the other behind
- Transfer 90% bodyweight to the back foot
- Tighten buttocks
- Inhale for 3 seconds while lifting arms above the head
- Exhale with intensity for 7 seconds contracting all body muscles.
- Rep 2-5 minutes daily
- Stand in an upright posture
- Tighten buttocks
- Place one hand on your abdomen
- Place the other hand on the lower back
- Inhale 3 seconds while sucking in your midsection
- Exhale 7 seconds while sucking in your midsection with intensity
- Repeat 2 -5 minutes everyday
Why does this technique lose fat
European scientists say that fat consists of oxygen hydrogen and carbon. When you inhale oxygen, it causes the fat cells to break up into carbon and water. Inhaling more oxygen burns more fat. It is almost similar to the principles of yogic breathing. The long breath diet is worth trying out because it should work. Even if you will lose 15, that in itself is an achievement. Watch Miki Ryosuke’s interesting video.